We cant wait to start bridal shopping with you all again, and we’re hopeful that it wont be long now! We are currently offering provisional appointments from July onwards, and if it is considered safe to do so we will be opening with restricted hours on an appointment only basis.
Please take a look at the changes to our appointment system:
- It is essential for you to book an appointment before visiting the boutique; we cannot accommodate walk-in’s at this stage.
- Before you arrive, all main touch points (sofas, card reader, door handles, toilets etc) will be This will take place regularly and between each consultation.
- We will always make sure our stylists are fit and healthy before taking appointments.
- If you feel unwell before your appointment please call us to let us know and we will cancel/postpone your consultation to ensure the safety of our staff and other clients.
- Please also be aware that you will only be able to bring a maximum of 2 GUESTS with you to your appointment. PLEASE NOTE: Although we have revamped our store to create extra space for you, the boutique is small in size so bridal parties should be mindful of this.
- Your stylist willwelcome you wearing a face covering/gloves at your request, and you will be asked to wash your hands with sanitiser which will be supplied or you can use our washing facilities. Please bring your own face covering to wear during the appointment.
- We want to ensure this is a fun and enjoyable experience for our brides so we will allow you to browse the gowns with your guests and our stylist will take your selections to the fitting room.
- Because we will only be taking one appointment at a time you can enjoy the advantage of having the boutique all to yourself.
Trying On Your Dresses:
- Your stylist will give you some advice on the styles, and will ask you to get into the dress on your own so we can keep distanced where possible. Once you get into the dress your stylist will then fasten your dress and do any necessary clipping/pinning to adjust it.
- Whilst the stylist is adjusting your gown it is preferred that you will both wear face coverings whilst in closer contact.
- Once your dress is adjusted your stylist will step back and you will be able to take photographs. Your bridal party can also help you set up a video call to show any guests who couldn’t come to the appointment with you.
We cant wait to help you get wedding ready! We always want your bridal shopping experience to be a happy one and we will work together to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have any questions regarding reopening then please contact us at email@example.com. To book your appointment click here.